Tuesday, January 6, 2009

VINTAGE HANDKERCHIEFS ADDED TO EBAY TODAY








Hello! Hope everyone has had a great day. It's been a nasty cold rainy day here. A good day to sit in front of the computer and get some things listed. Once I got Will on the bus, I got busy and didn't quit til he got home. I put a bunch of vintage handkerchiefs on eBay today...make sure to check them out. I have a lot more to get listed....am going to try to put at least 30 on per month!!!! I also got some napkins and some other vintage linens on and most are a "buy it now" option. I'm "trying" hard to get my store stocked back up.
Also on my handkerchiefs if you buy FIVE I will ship for *FREE*
Better get Will to bed and ready for school tomorrow. Hope you all find something in the store to your liking.

No comments: