Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year Everyone!

I hope everyone is enjoying the New Year. I've got big plans...let's just hope I get to half of them. Seems like life is always throwing you another curve ball and you have to re-adjust. Since Christmas things have been wild around here. Will has been sick, my sister fell and broke her leg and had to have surgery and my mother is in the hospital. So it's been run, run, running and no chance to get much of anything else done. I still haven't gotten all my Christmas stuff put away yet, but that's on the list today. I went and bought a couple more plastic boxes yesterday to get the rest of the garland and light stored in.

I am planning on getting some linens ironed today and get some new things on Etsy and eBay and on my new site Picture Trail. I have to have my son at the doctor this mid-morning and then to the hospital tonight to check on my mother, but somewhere in between I hope to get some stuff done.

No comments: