Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy Hump Day!

The View From My Front Porch

Happy Hump Day!!! What a busy week it's been around here. I'm still so behind since Christmas and I'm still trying to get caught back up. It's hard to balance "normal" life and your "job" when you work out of your home. I have been trying to get a few things listed the past few days on Ebay and still haven't gotten anything new on Etsy. (I hope to soon) Thankfully today I had no errands that had to be run so I got some more pictures made and a few listings posted before Will got home from school. We are in for a "big freeze" the next few days so I got out on the front porch and made some pictures of before it got here.




Also here is the view from my front porch Monday morning (sorry I had forgot I had taken the pictures). It was the most amazing sunrise!!! The sky was just so red that it looked on fire and there was a heavy frost and the fog had froze on the trees and it was just an incredible sight.




No comments: