Friday, February 27, 2009

SOME NEW RAGS





I bought a bunch of "rags" Wednesday. Lots of quilts, quilt blocks, hankies, feedsack dresses, chenilles, pillows, patterns and I'm not sure what all. Needless to say I was in "Rag Heaven". I'm going to try to get a lot of it listed next week so make sure to keep checking Ebay.
I will putting some things on Etsy too.
I haven't had a chance to go through it all but here is a small sampling of part of it. I wanted to get more pictures made but the wind was so strong it was nearly impossible to get done what I did.
Hope everyone has a great weekend. They are saying SNOW for us!!! UGH. I'm really tired of winter and ready for spring!!!!
Oh yeah, I will be having another sale in March in my store "My Bag of Rags" I'll be slashing some prices to get ready for all the new inventory I have to list.




No comments: