Saturday, February 21, 2009

RAINY COLD DAY IN CERULEAN

It's just a miserable cold day out there today. Windy, rainy and cold. The rain is on the verge of snow. A good day to be in! I'm trying to get some stuff listed on Etsy & eBay so make sure to check out my new items when you get the chance. I'm getting more on Etsy because the program I use to list on eBay is having problems. I needed to devote some time to Etsy anyway so it all worked out. I can't get outside to take pictures but I have a lot of stuff "rat-holed" back that I took pictures of months ago. Now I just got to find it all.

Next week I have to go pick up a HUGE load of linens and quilts so I should have some really great "new old stuff" to list in March. Just in time for spring. And spring can't get here soon enough for me. I've had enough of winter this year. I think the older I get the worse I hate it. I'm a summer time kind of gal and spend most of my time outdoors when I can. And this winter we haven't had that many "warmer" days where you could go out.

Better get back to work. Hope everyone is having a happy Saturday.

No comments: